The new Senior Product Manager has to act as a bridge between the stakeholders and the analytics&leadership team through building great relationships, supporting and challenging with skill & holding leaders to account for full delivery. Openness and integrity are a must.
The Senior Product Manager has to:
- Visualize data into actionable dashboards to support better, faster decisions
- Enable democratization of analytics self-service ecosystem
- Ensure that we have governed metrics & KPIs
- Own the product direction / roadmap
- Establish, build and lead the product team
- Ensure the utilisation and adoption of the products for decisions
- Be able to influence at all levels of the business from Analysts to CFO
- Be able to generate ideas, driving decisions through dynamic analysis, often requiring creativity to find a solution around a business issue; ability to think in the future and anticipate trends and opportunities and position against this to deliver future value is a must.
- Lead and educate the data visualisation team from a functional perspective and demonstrate exceptional leadership
- Collaborate with technical partners that help facilitate strategic objectives and drive business plans, road maps, and requirements
- Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business strategies, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of business and end user needs
- Drive value-based prioritization by assessing the business impact of different data product solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Implement and evolve best in class approach to reporting & data enablement through a robust and consistent improvement process.
- Define and plan high-level and detailed business deliverables and manage the day to day execution of data product releases.