As Scrum Master you will be a servant-leader for squads and you will help those outside the teams understand which of their interactions are helpful and which aren’t. You will coach the team/squad members to learn and adopt agreed ways of working, reacting to potential challenges and help everyone to maximize the value we deliver.
2 rounds online
- Facilitate and optimize scrum events and ceremonies and coach team to understand the value and purpose of these events
- Guide the squad on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Ensure the three pillars of scrum are enacted: Transparency, Inspection, Adaptation
- Coach the team to live the core values of successful Scrum teams: Courage, Focus, Commitment, Respect, Openness
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Empower the product owner and the team to take ownership and focus on value creation