The new Business Analyst / System Analyst has to act as the IT person in the project, working with the local RIS supplier (Actual) and the Slovenian business in Murska Sobota. The project is characterized by a 3-phase approach, each phase lasting 4-5 months.
He/she has to:
- Document, test and rollout changes
- Gather requirements, document user stories, capture processes and they are and as they should be
- Deal with the technology architecture
- Learn and document how the current IT applications and capabilities support SeS-related business processes – both for fuel and non-fuel – in the clien company’s local branches giving special focus on central HOS functions that are in RIS and not in ERP
- Participate in the planning and support of the hardware replacements and upgrades required to integrate another local company’s Slovenia SeS network
The job location is Murska Sobota but there is a home office opportunity (50-60%).