Why to choose us?
We are an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) at PMI thus we provide the official PMP exam preparation training developed by PMI with one of the most experienced instructor around the globe.
As an option, we undertake an exam guarantee and commitment to participants in our program under the following conditions:
- Participate in our full preparation program,
- Complete our 180-question test with at least 75% results,
- Run the PMP® exam within 45 days of the test day,
for those participants we are ready to take over and pay the re-exam fee for the first supplementary exam.
Our recommended preparation program is based on the requirements of the current PMP® Exam Content Outline and the 6th and 7th Editions of the PMBoK Guide published by PMI, which provide the project management methodological basis for the PMP® Exam.
Video recording of the whole program will be made available to the participants after the training.
In the training calendar the date of the first training day is announced in advance, the additional days are agreed with the registered participants prior to the program. We usually have one training day per week from 9:00 to 17:00.
We help participants to plan the preparatory steps for the exam at an individual level.
Conditions to apply for the PMP exam
- Project management practice covering a minimum period of 3 years in the last 8 years. The project management experiences of the candidate shall be specified during exam application process.
- Minimum 35 hours of formal project management training.
- University degree
During the training the following 9 topics are covered:
1 – Project environment, project management life cycle models
2 – Project scope planning and quality management
3 – Project planning: schedule, resource and budget planning
4 – Building and developing the project team, the personality and role of the project manager
5 – Project implementation and management tasks
6 – Measuring and controlling project results and operations
7 - Communicating with project stakeholders and achieving and maintaining the necessary engagement
8 – Responsibilities and ethical conduct of the project manager
9 – Assessing and managing project uncertainty (risks, opportunities and problems/issues)
Exam warranty conditions
- Participate in our full preparation program.
- Complete our 180-question test with at least 75% results.
- Run the PMP® exam within 45 days of the test day.