We are looking for experienced Test Managers to provide services to our clients in the financial industry, SSCs and other Budapest based multinationals. As a test manager you will lead a team to improve product quality by implementing structured testing processes and tools. You will organize and manage the testing process ensuring visibility, traceability, and control of testing to deliver high-quality products.
- continuous project opportunities
- competitive salary
- exciting project portfolio
- diverse clientele
- remote work possibility
- We support individual development and self-fulfillment.
- We offer an open, dynamic and youthful work environment, our principle is that you can do well only with satisfaction.
- As a strong professional company, we support and inspire each other as we work.
Project lenght: minimum of 3 months with proability of extensions
Input: parttime or fulltime
Location: Budapest with potential remote work possibility
Contract type: both FTE and contractor-based solutions are possible
- planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- developing a test strategy and plan
- defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- developing test cases
- building up and leading the testing team to execute test cases and ensure the success of the project
- applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the testing team
- deploying and managing resources for testing
- managing defects uncovered
- reporting on testing progress
- obtaining sign-off on the testing phase
- at least 3 years of experience in test management
- knowledge of agile methodologies
- business English
- people management skills
- project management skills
- deep analytical and problem solving skills
- advanced communications skills
- good in prioritization and time management
- ability to issue invoices as a contractor and/or work legally in Hungary
To apply for this position please fill out the form