IT Project Manager (junior/medior/senior)
Why work with us?
- continuous project opportunities
- competitive salary
- exciting project portfolio
- diverse clientele
- remote work possibility
- We support individual development and self-fulfillment.
- We offer an open, dynamic and youthful work environment, our principle is that you can do well only with satisfaction.
- As a strong professional company, we support and inspire each other as we work.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers on all levels (junior, medior, senior) to provide services to SSCs and other Budapest based multinational clients. Both FTE and contractor-based solutions are possible.
Project lenght: Minimum 6 months with strong proability of extensions
Location: Remote (Budapest office available for use)
The Project Manager will build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation. You will lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation. You will coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments. You will analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements. You will establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experience working in virtual teams using Agile methodology
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent English is a must!
- Professional in team work, influencing people, conflict management, coordination
- Degree in IT or engineering
- ability to issue invoices as a contractor and/or work legally in Hungary
- Professional certification—PMI PMP, IMPA, PRINCE2
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skillsets.
To apply for this position please fill out the form